ELIGIBILITY AND GUIDELINESIn order to legally do an internship in Italy you need to be able to provide a training agreement signed by your university or educational institution. In case you are not enrolled in any study program and you can´t provide it, you will need to do a study program + internship.
U.S. citizens or Canadians travelling on regular passports for tourism or business do not need a visa for a stay of 90 days or less. Those planning to stay for a longer time need to obtain a visa in advance of arrival.
Other citizens need to apply for a Visa in order to be able to make this program.
If you need a Visa to come to Italy there are necessary documents for visa application:
1. 4 passport size photographs.
2. Passport valid for a minimum of 120 days (original and 1 photocopy of the first 3 pages)
3. Documentation (original and 1 copy) of Training agreement (Italy) and a letter of intent demonstrating that you are admitted and pre-registered as a student at a public or private establishment for a period not less than three months. It is necessary to prove it with the training agreement.
4. Having secured the necessary financial needs to cover the cost of studies and living expenses and return to your country.
5. Having health insurance coverage, provided by the school.
6. Medical certificate to be free from contagious disease, drug addiction or mental illness. Depending on the country of origin you may request any additional requirement. Refer to the Italian consular mission in your country of origin.
HOW TO REGISTER
To register for the INTERNSHIP PROGRAM in Italy, send us the service contract signed defining the internship program you want to apply for and pay the 100 € refundable deposit. You can download the service agreement here.
In case that we do not find you a program with the defined conditions above we will refund you the money in no more the 48 working hours.
You can contact us in our contact form or by phone to +34955115793.